Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Song of the Day/Moment...

Well, I'm currently sitting in a coffee shop waiting on a "friend" that was supposed to arrive 51 minutes ago. Oddly, while I was sitting here waiting a beautiful, beautiful song came on the radio. I was so touched by the song I bought two muffins and didn't even care I didn't get my change back ha. Anyway, coincidentally, in my need of a friend, this song came on.



This is definitely my favorite part of the song..
Feels like your always commin on home
Pockets full of nothin and you got no cash
No matter where you turn you aint got no place to stand
Reach out for something and they slap your hand
Now i remember all to well
Just how it feels to be all alone
You feel like youd give anything
For just a little place you can call your own
Thats when you need someone, someone that you can call
I'll probably blog something more later...I have a lot on my mind. Enjoy the song.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Derrick and Desmond

    Not really a comment on this one post (though it is a good song) but a comment on the blog as a whole.

    On the surface just about the only thing I have in common with you guys is a surname - here in the UK Braziel is a pretty rare name and I love coming across other people who share it. So when your blog popped up in my google search I was intrigued.

    Its a great blog. I really enjoy the passion you put into writing and I'm subscribing now so please keep posting.

    David Braziel

    ReplyDelete